White River Junction,VT
Minneapolis VA Medical Center,MN
|Radiology Technician - FCI Marianna(1106017)|
Radiology Technician - FCI Marianna
The duties for this Full-Time position include but are not limited to the following:
- Operate analog and digital x-ray equipment and transmit digital pictures for interpretation.
- Assure the return of all examination reports and obtain proper signatures.
- File authenticated reviewed x-ray reports in the patient's electronic chart.
- Review medical Records for medical and legal completeness.
- The individual performing the services must possess six months current experience in the related duties as listed in the above section Description of Duties and have graduated from an accredited program for Radiology Technicians. The contract worker must have and maintain a valid and current license and registration of an x-ray technician from any state.
- The contractor must have ability to work with an inmate population from a variety of cultural, regional, racial and ethnic backgrounds.
- Provide and maintain CPR and AED Health Care Provider certification.
|Apply For This Position|
Email CVs/Resumes to: email@example.com or Fax to: 786-787-3146.